Our Company Profile and our purpose
The SARSAL Road Safety is a not for profit organization dedicated to improving road safety awareness, enhancing driver education and reducing the impact of road trauma.
The Association strives to improve road safety outcomes, develop research and educational programs and work to persuade policy makers to address road safety issues. It is the first Road Safety Education organization in Pakistan to help the government and society to save the lives of innocent citizens on the roads due to lack of sufficient knowledge of Road Safety.
Road Safety is a global issue that ranks as one of the most pressing matters facing society today. The full scope of the problem was documented in 2002 when the World Bank and World Health Organization jointly launched the World Report on Road Traffic Injury Prevention. This document outlined the magnitude of the issue and stressed the urgent need for action to help prevent road traffic injuries around the world.
The community, governments and business operators are looking for new innovations and practical solutions to address the issue. There are opportunities to save lives and reduce the emotional and financial costs associated with road trauma.
- Mr. Mazhar Hussain Raja is the President/founder of SARSAL Road Safety serving the nation since March 2008. He has completed Road Safety Education for Spain, Europe and Iber-America from University of Spain in all the six high modules in November, 2013. Now he is committed to drastically cut down the road accidents in Pakistan within very short span of time. Executive Control of the organization being C.E.O lies with Mazhar Hussain Raja as laid down in the constitution of the organization whereas:-
- Raja Bilal (@Mehboob-ur-Rehman Raja) Senior Vice President and Secretary has the liabilities to run the office of organization in Barcelona Spain and other EU countries as Administrator alongwith four other nominated staff members.
- Raja Hassan (@M. Qasim Iqbal Raja) Vice President is responsible to look after the office of SARSAL Road Safety in Islamabad/Rawalpindi, and all four provinces of Pakistan alongwith other 5 nominated staff members.
- Mr. Tahir Mehmood Raja is the Administrator to look after the working of SARSAL Road Safety in the United Kindom and Ireland. He is providing updated and modern Road Safety techniques to the team of SARSAL in Pakistan.
- All three selected teams in Pakistan, Spain and UK works together to transfer the modern Road Safety knowledge from EU to Pakistan as early as possible voluntarily.